Widgetized Section

Go to Admin » Appearance » Widgets » and move Gabfire Widget: Social into that MastheadOverlay zone

Home » Archives by category » Good Living (Page 2)

Local resident graduates United States Navy Boot Camp

Local resident graduates United States Navy Boot Camp

(ROCKWALL, TX – March 30, 2018) Joshua T. Burgess, 19, of Fate, TX, graduated from the United States Navy boot camp at the Navy’s only Recruit Training Command located in Great…

Brigade helps butterfly awareness take flight in Rockwall

Brigade helps butterfly awareness take flight in Rockwall

(ROCKWALL, TX — March 28, 2018) April showers bring May flowers and, thanks to the efforts of a group of local butterfly enthusiasts, beautiful butterflies. Around 40 to 50 active…

Free Outdoor Fitness Court opens in Fate

Free Outdoor Fitness Court opens in Fate

(ROCKWALL COUNTY, TX – March 24, 2018) The Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Rockwall Fitness Court officially opened at Robert Smith Family Park in Fate this morning. This free outdoor gym – designed for…

Divine Peace Church purchases historic Rockwall Wedding Chapel

Divine Peace Church purchases historic Rockwall Wedding Chapel

(ROCKWALL, TX — February 5, 2018) The historic church in downtown Rockwall at 305 S. Fannin street was purchased by Divine Peace Church at the end of January, preserving this…

Seized white tigers given clean bill of health

Seized white tigers given clean bill of health

(Wylie, TX — March 12, 2018) A white tiger and snow white tiger, seized in January in a joint operation by In-Sync Exotics, Texas Parks and Wildlife, and the local county Sheriff’s…

Lone Star Chapter of the National Charity League honors its graduates

Lone Star Chapter of the National Charity League honors its graduates

(ROCKWALL, TX – March 2, 2018) On February 24, the Lone Star Chapter of National Charity League, Inc. (NCL) honored the members of the graduating class of 2018 for their successful…

Temporary shelter provided to Lake Rockwall Estates flood victims

Temporary shelter provided to Lake Rockwall Estates flood victims

(ROCKWALL, TX — February 23, 2018) The community continues to lend a helping hand to Lake Rockwall Estates residents forced to evacuate their homes after heavy rains overflowed the neighborhood…

Rockwall ISD bus drivers create loving environment for students on Valentine’s Day

Rockwall ISD bus drivers create loving environment for students on Valentine’s Day

(ROCKWALL, TX – Feb. 14, 2018) If you’re driving around Rockwall you will likely see a Rockwall ISD school bus throughout the day, but if you look closely, you just might…

Winners announced in ‘How I Met My Mate’ Contest

Winners announced in ‘How I Met My Mate’ Contest

HOW I MET MY MATE Editor’s Note: Three lucky pairs of local lovebirds have won a FREE massage from EveryBody Massage Rockwall following our “How I Met My Mate” contest on Facebook. Congratulations…

Big Hats and Bubbly with Rockwall Women’s League

Big Hats and Bubbly with Rockwall Women’s League

(ROCKWALL, TX—February 2, 2018) Rockwall Women’s League brought out the bubbly and hung their hats on another ever-popular annual fundraiser event: The Big Hat Affair. This year’s ladies brunch was…