Join Atmos Energy in preparing for winter

Join Atmos Energy in preparing for winter

GARLAND, TX – Oct. 30, 2023 – The transition from hot summer nights to cozy fall days is here. Atmos Energy remains focused on year-round preparations for the winter heating season. We also have tips to help you stay safe and conserve energy so you can be ready for winter too. All year round, from […]

Festival of Trees Gala almost SOLD OUT so grab your table now!

Festival of Trees Gala almost SOLD OUT so grab your table now!

Rockwall, TX (October 10, 2023) – There are only 3 tables left for the Festival of Trees Gala!  Get yours now before they are gone at https://rockwallhelpinghands.com/events/festival/ On November 11th, the Hilton Dallas/Rockwall Lakefront will once again be transformed into a winter wonderland as we host the annual Festival of Trees Gala from 6:30 […]

Cooking With Ease: King Ranch Casserole

Cooking With Ease: King Ranch Casserole

Rockwall, TX (September 28, 2023) – At this point, I think we can safely say the 100-degree days are behind us. For me, this means casseroles, soups, stews, chili, cornbread, cobblers, and all the other fall things. Growing up, my mom made this casserole almost weekly. It was one of her go-to meals. It’s easy, […]

Marina Association of Texas Names Sapphire Bay Marina 2023 Clean Marina of the Year

Marina Association of Texas Names Sapphire Bay Marina 2023 Clean Marina of the Year

Rowlett, TX (October 9, 2023) –  The City of Rowlett announced today that Sapphire Bay Marina (SBM), on Lake Ray Hubbard, has been named the 2023 Clean Marina of The Year by the Marina Association of Texas (MAT) during their annual convention in Boerne, TX. The award is one of the most prestigious […]

City of Heath Sunset Swings Dedication Ceremony Honors Legacies of Service and Generosity

City of Heath Sunset Swings Dedication Ceremony Honors Legacies of Service and Generosity

Heath, Texas, September 26, 2023 – The sun setting over the lake with soft instrumentals of classic hits filling the air of the beautifully groomed Terry Park set the scene as community members honored legacies of service and generosity at the Sunset Swings Dedication Ceremony on September 21. Recent updates in Terry Park include the […]

Rockwall’s iconic and historic restaurant set to reopen as Culpepper Cattle Co. this Friday

Rockwall’s iconic and historic restaurant set to reopen as Culpepper Cattle Co. this Friday

DALLAS, TX [September 26, 2023] – Culpepper Cattle Co., the third iteration of the iconic restaurant located in Rockwall, is set to open Friday, September 29. This version of the concept comes from UNCO, the hospitality company behind popular DFW concepts such as HG Sply Co., Leela’s Wine Bar, and HERO by HG Sply Co. Co-CEO of […]

Rockwall Art League presents: Marie Gray – Portrait Watercolor Workshop

Rockwall Art League presents: Marie Gray – Portrait Watercolor Workshop

Rockwall, TX (September 25, 2023) – Rockwall Art League is proud to host, award-winning artist, Marie Gray, who will teach a Portrait Watercolor Workshop, October 13, 2023. October 13, 2023, from 9:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m. $75.00/per person – All materials provided You can register online at www.rockwallartleague.org Marie Gray is an intuitive photo-realistic Contemporary Fine Artist. […]

Meet Vito, Blue Ribbon News Pet of the Week

Meet Vito, Blue Ribbon News Pet of the Week

Rockwall, TX (September 12, 2023) – Hi, I’m Vito! I am a 1-year old Dachshund mix pup. I’m just a little guy, only 14 pounds, so I’m learning about the big world and that it’s not a scary place after all. I’m getting more and more confident every day, and I know that with the […]

“Butterfly Brigade” holds first Fall meeting

“Butterfly Brigade” holds first Fall meeting

Rockwall, TX (September 6, 2023) – The Rockwall Parks and Recreation “Butterfly Brigade” held their first Fall meeting on Tuesday, September 5. The program discussion on urban composting and pocket prairies supported future planning for the 36 volunteers who plant and maintain pollinator gardens and/or meadows in 8 Rockwall city parks. To volunteer with the […]

Gonzalez family of Rockwall garners big wins at State Fair of Texas

Gonzalez family of Rockwall garners big wins at State Fair of Texas

ROCKWALL, TX (Aug. 29, 2023) The Gonzalez family of Rockwall loves their family craft time, and it shows! Together they’ve garnered several wins and honorable mentions at the State Fair of Texas creative arts competition. Emme Journey, a first grader at Amy Parks-Heath Elementary, placed third in ceramics and handpainted, China; honorable mention in painted […]