Park Place Volvo sends owners to Europe through Overseas Delivery Program
Imagine the thrill of buying a new car and driving it home from the dealership for the first time. It’s fun and exciting to explore all the features and gadgets. But now, Volvo owners can experience something much more magical when they travel to Sweden and drive their new Volvo off the factory floor.
“We offer clients the ultimate new car ownership experience when they purchase their Volvo at Park Place through the Overseas Delivery program,” said Germaine Ambres, a sales associate with Park Place Volvo. “When our clients purchase a new Volvo, we fly them to Gothenburg, Sweden to pick up the car and then they have the option to travel through Europe in their brand new Volvo. Not only do our clients receive a free trip to Sweden, they also get a significant discount off the MSRP of the car when they purchase through the Overseas Delivery program.”
The buyer kicks off the adventure with two nights in Gothenburg, Sweden, the home of Volvo Cars. Upon delivery, the new owner can explore Europe at their own pace with Swedish vehicle registration and complimentary car insurance for up to 15 days.
“My five-year old daughter and I spent a magical four days in Gothenburg while picking up our new V50,” said Gerard Goh, a Park Place Volvo client. “The entire travel process was a breeze with limousine service to and from the airport. The Volvo factory tour was a real eye-opener to me, but the best moments were spent exploring the city.”
The Volvo Overseas Delivery program includes:
· Two round-trip tickets to Sweden through Scandinavian Airlines, including business lounge passes at any connecting flight.
· One night hotel stay, including full breakfast for new buyers or up to three nights for current Volvo owners.
· Transportation from the airport to the hotel and from the hotel to the Volvo Factory Delivery Center.
· Access to the Volvo Corporate Travel department who will book flights and assist in planning the itinerary. The travel department can also facilitate additional travel packages, European adventure opportunities, and flight/hotel upgrades.
· A traditional Swedish luncheon in Gothenburg Sweden in the Volvo executive dining room, when the buyer picks up their Volvo.
· VIP delivery at Volvo’s Factory Delivery Center.
· A Volvo factory tour or a visit to the Volvo Brand Experience Exhibit or the Volvo Museum.
· 15 days of complimentary European Car Insurance coverage, including Swedish temporary registration.
· Extensive complimentary home shipment services.
· For Stockholm travelers, a special Stockholm Card offers free admission to 75 museums and attractions, as well as sightseeing boats and other forms of transportation.
There are 11 delivery centers located throughout Europe. Buyers may choose to pick up their Volvo at the complimentary delivery center in Gothenburg, Sweden or choose from 10 other locations throughout Europe for an additional fee. Convenience is the cornerstone of the Overseas Delivery Program.
When the trip is over, Volvo will ship the car back home at no extra charge. U.S. Custom Duty, port clearance fees and inland transportation are all included in the purchase price.
To learn more information about the Overseas Delivery program, call Germaine Ambres with Park Place Volvo at 214-956-5521. Park Place Volvo is located at the intersection of Inwood Road and Lemmon Avenue, near Love Field in Dallas.
Celebrating 25 years of “Experts in Excellence,” Park Place Dealerships was founded in 1987 by Ken Schnitzer. Today, Park Place Dealerships operates 14 full-service dealerships representing Bentley, Jaguar, Lexus, Lotus, Maserati, McLaren, Mercedes-Benz, Porsche, smart, Volvo and Rolls-Royce. In addition, the dealership group includes two Park Place Bodywerks locations.
For more information about Park Place Dealerships, visit parkplace.com.
Submitted by David Alvey.
To submit your news and events, email editor@BlueRibbonNews.com.