Buy fresh, buy local at Frisco Farmers Market
Stop by from 8 a.m. to 1 p.m. (or sell-out) every Saturday from May 5 through October 20 at 6048 Frisco Square Boulevard, Frisco, 75034. This is still in Frisco Square, but one block east of where Farmers Market was held last year.
In addition to fruits and vegetables, visitors will find pasture fed beef, pork, lamb, eggs, pasta, seafood, cheesecake, muffins and gourmet items – all fresh and local.
This year’s sponsors include Wells Fargo Advisors of Frisco (Grand Harvest Sponsor); Concentra (Horn of Plenty Sponsor); and CGreens Landscaping (Horn of Plenty Sponsor).
New vendors are being added daily. Among them are:
- Facial Moisturizers (Anti-Aging Facial Moisturizers from Russia made in the Ukraine)
- Chas Thornhill Woodturning and Fine Art
- D-Bar Farms
- Double D Farm
- Expressive Designs by Gail
- Faces by Darlene Face Painting
- Farrar Family Chiropractic
- Finley Grace Promotions
- Fusion Tea Room
- G’day! Pet Care and Pet Food Delivery
- Hidden Valley Milk Soaps
- Honey Pot
- La Esperanza Farm
- Lightsey Farms
- Lions Club
- Littlee John’s Plant and Produce
- Luciod’s Produce and Herbs
- Mami Creations
- Manas Spices
- Mary B Cakes
- Miss Ellie’s Gourmet / Twisted Pepper Co.
- MJ’s Vegan Gourmet
- S&S Jewelry
- shut the front door boutique
- Texas Hill Country Olive Company
- The Pampered Chef
- Trale Mix
- Truth Hill Farm
- Ushanga Creations
- Village Baking Co.
Do you play guitar, saxophone, or flute? Send them a message at firstname.lastname@example.org and tell them about your talent and what you would like to share.
Thanks to Randi Lazar for submitting this announcement about Frisco Farmers Market.
To submit your news and events for publication, email editor@BlueRibbonNews.com.