(Rowlett) October 16, 2012 – The Rowlett Chamber of Commerce is pleased to honor Sonic Drive-In as Business of the Month for October 2012.
Ambassador Vice-Chair, Kim Nguyen presented the award to Owner, Keith Page. Keith’s Sonic Drive-In located at 5201 Lakeview Parkway is the only individually owned franchised Sonic in the Rowlett area.
Keith believes in supporting his community and Chamber of Commerce. He has served on the Board of Directors for the Rowlett Chamber of Commerce. Keith was instrumental in helping to get the Taste and Trade of Rowlett started seven years ago, which is held every October.
Criteria for this award includes: Modeling high ethical standards, Practicing exemplary customer service, Demonstrating “can do” attitude, Upholding Chamber goals, Supporting Rowlett citizens and businesses & Maintaining Chamber Membership.
What is Sonic?
- PARK … Pull into the stall of your choice. (As long as it’s empty.)
- BROWSE … Look at the menu with your eyes. Listen with your ears to your stomach.
- PRESS … Press the red button and ignite a chain reaction of delicious proportions.
- RECEIVE … Like an eight-wheeled human food chariot, a carhop delivers your food to your driver’s side window. With a side of smiles
- PAY … Pay cash to your carhop or pay with a credit or debit card at the stall.
- ENJOY … This is when you eat and enjoy the company of people also eating. (Repeat as needed.)
Keith Page, Owner
5201 Lakeview Parkway, Rowlett, TX 75088
(972) 475-0030 – www.sonicdrivein.com
Submitted by Louise Brown, Communications Director, Rowlett Chamber.
To submit your good news and events, email editor@BlueRibbonNews.com.