“I feel that the City of Fate is positioned to flourish and that the future of Fate is bright. I want to continue to be a part of that process,” he said. “I have served the past five years on the City Council. While on City Council I have spent time working with residents, business owners and city staff to make Fate stronger.”
Burger said that the areas that he has most actively supported are:
- Fiscal Responsibility. Maintaining a reasonable tax rate for the homeowners.
- I voted against the City Hall project because I felt it was more expensive than our City needed. This issue caused the tax rate to increase for the homeoowners.
- I worked with others to make sure we made an investment in roadway improvements while not raising the tax rate.
- The low tax rate has been maintained over the last five years.
- The right investment at the right time.
- Downtown revitalization is underway.
- I have supported our Fate Department of Public Safety and it has grown consistent with our growth.
- The right incentives for new business growth will be important to our future.
“I plan to continue working hard to serve our growing and changing community. I hope to earn your vote over the next several months. Thank you in advance for your consideration in the upcoming election,” said Burger.
The publishing of any public announcement or paid political advertisement on this news site or in our print edition does not imply a political endorsement on the part of Blue Ribbon News; we welcome all candidates to submit their announcements, positive news-related events, and paid political advertising.
Our monthly print edition is delivered free to ~22,000 homes in Rockwall and Heath, TX.
To share your good news and events, email editor@BlueRibbonNews.com.
Subscribe to our email newsletter here.
Advertising: 214-342-8000 or advertising@BlueRibbonNews.com.