(ROCKWALL, TX – March 26, 2020) As we mentioned last week with building inspection permits, the City of Rockwall is working to limit in-person interaction, while continuing to provide essential services to residents and the public. In an attempt to protect everyone in these uncertain times, the Rockwall Municipal Court, Utility Billing, Building Inspections and Neighborhood Improvement Services departments will be working with customers to handle business either online or via telephone:
- All court sessions have been cancelled and reset through early April
- If you need an extension, have questions, or would like to request other assistance to process your case, you can reach them online at http://www.rockwall.com/municipalcourt.asp
- You can also call 972-772-6478 to speak with a court clerk
- Utility billing payments can be made online at http://www.rockwall.com/utilitybilling.asp
- Residents can call to make payments at 972-771-7736
- Utility billing new service applications can be downloaded at http://www.rockwall.com/documents/UtilityBilling/Application.pdf, and then you can call 972-771-7736 to pay the deposit
Building Inspections and Neighborhood Improvement Services
- Obtain permits, certificates of occupancy, and contractor registrations at http://www.rockwall.com/buildinginspections/
- Residents can also call for assistance at 972-771-7709
Submitted press release, City of Rockwall.
Our print edition is delivered free to ~15,500 homes in Rockwall and Heath, TX.
To share your good news and events, email editor@BlueRibbonNews.com.
Subscribe to our email newsletter here.
Advertising: 214-342-8000 or advertising@BlueRibbonNews.com.