(ROCKWALL, TX – March 24, 2020) Locally owned and operated PostNet of Rockwall, located at 2931 Ridge Road, Suite 101, is designated as an essential service. Services include shipping, package receiving, printing, notary, faxing, mail services, scanning, etc.
We continue to deep clean our store every morning and continuously wipe down all surfaces throughout the day. My customers and employees health and wellness is the utmost importance to me. We will continue to monitor the situation and adjust our hours if needed but for now our hours are M-F 8:30 to 6:30 and Saturday from 8:30 a.m. to 3:30.. If you are unable or not comfortable visiting PostNet, please contact the store to make arrangements that may better suit your needs.
We can offer accommodations such as:
- Mail and package forwarding to another address, such as your home
- Picking up non-prepaid packages that need to be shipped via USPS, FedEx, UPS and DHL from your home or business
- Having completed print projects shipped or dropped of at your business or home
- Traveling notary services
- Online ordering through our Online Print Center
Please feel free to call us at 972-772-5444 or email us at TX199@POSTNET.COM
Submitted by PostNet.
Our print edition is delivered free to ~15,500 homes in Rockwall and Heath, TX.
To share your good news and events, email editor@BlueRibbonNews.com.
Subscribe to our email newsletter here.
Advertising: 214-342-8000 or advertising@BlueRibbonNews.com.