(ROCKWALL, TX – May 28, 2020) Rockwall Farmers Market looks forward to opening for the season on Saturday, June 6. The market runs from 8 a.m. to noon Saturdays in the downtown square, through Sept. 26.
The vision for the Rockwall Farmers Market concept is an effort to establish a connection between local farmers and consumers by offering the community high quality agricultural goods in a safe and healthy environment for everyone. With this in mind, Farmers Market will be taking additional precautions in response to COVID-19 by implementing changes in procedures to maintain the safest possible market for all.
The Rockwall Farmers Market will be adhering to CDC guidelines for mass gatherings. Protecting public health at the market will require all attendees to abide by the following guidelines:
- Social distancing of at least 6 feet must be practiced at all times
- Refrain from gathering or lingering in the market area
- Properly utilize the hand washing stations provided
- Wearing of a face covering is encouraged
- No samples or prepared food of any kind will be distributed
- CDC guidelines will be posted
Blue Ribbon News staff report.
Our print edition is delivered free to ~15,500 homes in Rockwall and Heath, TX.
To share your good news and events, email editor@BlueRibbonNews.com.
Subscribe to our email newsletter here.
Advertising: 214-342-8000 or advertising@BlueRibbonNews.com.