ROCKWALL, TX (Sept. 17, 2021) Rockwall County Office of Emergency Management has partnered with My Labs Direct to provide testing in Rockwall County. The site is scheduled to open Monday, Sept. 20 in Royse City, but full-time help is needed.
We are looking to hire a seasonal customer-oriented service representative, preferably with experience performing Covid-19 testing utilizing a nasal swab, or an interest in learning. A customer service representative, or CSR, will act as a liaison, provide service information and resolve any emerging problems that our customer accounts might face with accuracy and efficiency. They will be responsible for overseeing self-administered Covid-19 testing as well as performing Covid-19 testing. The best CSRs are genuinely excited to help customers. They’re patient, empathetic, and passionately communicative. They love to talk. Customer service representatives can put themselves in their customers’ shoes and advocate for them when necessary. Customer feedback is priceless, and these CSRs can gather that for you. Problem-solving comes naturally to customer care specialists. They are confident at troubleshooting and investigate if they don’t have enough information to resolve customer complaints. The target is to ensure excellent service standards, respond efficiently to customer inquiries and maintain high customer satisfaction.
• Manage large amounts of incoming patients
• Conduct and oversee Covid-19 testing
• Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
• Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication
• Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools
• Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution
• Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
• Take the extra mile to engage customers
• Proven customer support experience or experience as a client service representative
• Track record of over-achieving quota
• Strong and active listening
• Familiarity with CRM systems and practices
• Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
• High school degree
Everyone onsite is required to wear a mask at all times, PPE provided for all employees.
This position is full time and temporary.
$14-$17 per hour
Submitted press release, edited for publication in Blue Ribbon News.
Our print edition delivers free to ~15,500 homes and businesses throughout Rockwall County, TX. Click image to view.
To share your good news and events, email editor@BlueRibbonNews.com.
Subscribe to our email newsletter here.
Advertising: 214-342-8000 or advertising@BlueRibbonNews.com.