The Blue Ribbon News Rockwall/Heath print edition is direct-mailed free to ~16,500 households in zip codes 75087 & 75032. A digital version is featured online.
CLICK BELOW TO VIEW THE MAY/JUNE 2013 ISSUE:
214-342-8000, ext 1121 or advertising@BlueRibbonNews.com
Blue Ribbon News offers several powerful and cost-effective options for promoting your business or event throughout Dallas/Fort Worth. Our advertising solutions are flexible and targeted to meet the specific needs of your business, providing maximum exposure for less advertising dollars – in our print edition, online at BlueRibbonNews.com, via our e-newsletter subscription base, and through social media channels.
We accept camera ready ads (PDF format preferred) or we can design ads or marketing materials for you.
We are currently reserving ad space for our July/August print edition, as well as all remaining 2013 issues. Advertising space sells out quickly so call or email now to reserve your spot.
- traditional print ads (1/8 pg, 1/4 pg, 1/2 pg, full page, calendar strip, cover pg banner, inside cover, back cover, inside back cover. Custom sizes & placement available upon request.)
- Blue Ribbon Bargains (designated pg for 5×2 coupons, discounts, special offers)
- sponsorships (of special feature stories)
*In addition to being direct mailed to ~16,000 homes throughout Rockwall & Heath, several partner businesses and restaurants throughout the area are carrying free copies of our print edition for pick-up. Additional copies may be available for purchase on a first-come, first-served basis by calling 214-342-8000, ext. 1121.
- traditional ad placement (available in various sizes & prime locations on our front pg and/or inner pgs)
- Blue Ribbon Bargains (special section for 5×2 coupons, discounts, special offers)
- flash ads
- promotional videos (provided by client, or we can shoot one for you)
- sponsorships of stories/events
- advertising partnerships (w/other media, maximizing your reach for minimal ad dollars)
- and professionally written business spotlights, which remain a permanent part of our Blue Ribbon News online directory and continually promoted through our social media channels. Your story will be told by a journalist/editor/reporter with years of experience in print and broadcast media.
Blue Ribbon News is passionate about supporting our advertisers and local businesses – so we constantly promote you, your company, your news, your events, and your cause through our website, our free e-newsletter subscription base, Twitter, Facebook and other social media outlets – at no cost to you.
We are happy to update your advertising offers, freshen your business profiles and find engaging and meaningful ways to keep your business in front of our readership – so your message is always being shared.
And of course we continue to share your stories, business announcements, calendar items, and news about your neighborhood, church, school, club or favorite cause FREE. Just email editor@BlueRibbonNews.com and we’ll help spread the word!
SALES & SUPPORT
To learn more about which creative advertising solution is right for you, call 214-342-8000, ext. 1121 or email advertising@BlueRibbonNews.com.